Student from Tunisia
400 DT (HT)
130 Euros (HT)
*This fee includes 3 nights of accommodation in hotel.
To keep the TPDS 2022 accessible to as many students as possible, we endeavour to keep charges affordable, and offer a limited number of bursaries. The deadline for TPDS 2022 Bursary applications is 19th December 2021. All applications should be submitted by 23.59 on this date.
If you have any queries about your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bursary committee will select the most excellent and motivated students and provide them with financial support. The decision will be made based on:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the supervisor or head of the department/group
- Letter of motivation
- Applicants have to be based (i.e. studying) in crystallography. Citizenship may be from any country (i.e. also outside of North Africa).
- Applicants must be graduated (PhD students/ doctoral degree) when applying.
- Applicants must still be considered as young scientists (< 30 years) when applying.
- Young scientists employed by industry are not eligible.